Operational Statistician - Global
Stephanie Maccioni is engaging in a huge project with a global Pharmaceutical company to appoint multiple Operational Statisticians. This role is offering site work across multiple locations all over the world, or remote work if preferred as well as contract or permanent employment depending on your preference. In return they are looking for talented professionals to join them on a global scale. In addition to this, our client will offer sponsorship and support with relocation depending on your circumstances.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Performs sound statistical analyses of clinical trials according to regulatory guidance, SOPs, and guidelines, abreast of pharmaceutical related statistical literature.
- Effectively lead statistical efforts within a study by writing statistical analysis plans, reviewing analysis dataset specifications, performing quality control of statistical oriented tables, figures and datasets.
- Lead a programming team through receiving instructions from clinicians and translating them into analysis requirements.
- Author/review sections of clinical study reports.
- This is more of an operational role than it is a leadership role.
- Will not have direct regulatory interaction. However, will support analysis requests stemming from regulatory requests.
- At minimum a master's degree in statistics, experience in providing statistical support of phase 2/3 trials
- Proficient in SAS, R programming skills are "nice to have".
- Experience with one or more of the following sample size software packages: NQuery, PASS, EAST
- Has completed statistical support for multiple phase 2/3/4 projects
- Knowledge of CDISC SDTM/ADaM specifications.
A full job spec is available upon request
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41571 in all correspondence.