Oncology Clinical Project Manager, Scotland
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Oncology Clinical Project Manager with a niche Clinical Research Organisation, to be based at their offices in the Scottish Central Belt.
As Oncology Clinical Project Manager you will have responsibility for overall project performance and client satisfaction across a portfolio of studies and manage a team of clinical staff.
Key duties will include:
- Feasibility assessment of Requests for Proposals, analysing requests and providing recommendations for bids
- Directing, planning and implementing all activities around the conduct and monitoring of clinical trials
- Ensuring that the highest standards of GCP compliance are adhered to
- Design of protocols, Informed Consent Forms, Case Report Forms and other trial documents
- Production of monthly summary reports for the senior management team
As Oncology Clinical Project Manager, you will require the following:
- A relevant scientific or nursing degree
- Extensive clinical project management experience
- Experience of the management of oncology studies
- Clean driving licence and current passport
For more information or to apply for this Oncology Clinical Project Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31556 in all correspondence.