Occupational Heath Nursing Advisor - Fife
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for an Occupational Health Nursing Advisor to join a leading manufacturing company at their site based in Fife on a fixed term contract basis for 9 months initially.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Identify and implement Occupational Health interventions to protect and enhance the health, well-being and performance of employees.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with line managers and HR/ Safety Professionals to manage work related ill health and capability issues.
- Manage a clinical case load.
- Deliver business travel clinic.
- Carry out Health Surveillance.
- Provide ergonomic support and advice to employees and managers.
- Support EHS resilience programmes.
- Promote and deliver a customer friendly quality driven service.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Nurse with Occupational Health qualification (Degree or Diploma level), preferably part 3 of register
- Competency in Health Surveillance (Audiometry/ Spirometry/ Skin Assessment/ Capability Assessment)
- Experience with absence case management
- Experience within an occupational health setting managing own case load is required for this role
- Good IT skills, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A willingness to travel when required
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457733 or by email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40228 in all correspondence.