Occupational Health Advisor - Field Based
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Occupational Health Advisor to join leading Energy company. Our client is a global provider of specialised energy solutions who are looking for a talented Occupational Health Advisor to provide a high quality Occupational Health Service for their UK business. You'll take responsibility for every aspect of Occupational Health from case management and health surveillance to delivering health promotion. The successful candidate will deliver a modern Occupational Health service, working face-to-face with a diverse team in Nottingham and by telephone consultation with regional and field based teams. Beyond the day-to-day, this high profile role will also involve assessing the implications of the Equality Act, producing reports and acting on the findings of clinical and procedural audits.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Specialist Occupational Health and Registered General Nursing qualifications.
- Occupational Health experience gained in a commercial organisation.
- Ability to identify opportunities, analyse problems and make well-informed decisions.
- Commercially astute and business minded with the expertise to translate strategy into clear actions that deliver added value.
- Innovative, persuasive and a good relationship builder with the ability to influence and work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues from our call centre to field based teams.
- An excellent communicator and great people person who can look at things from different viewpoints and deliver results in an environment of openness and trust.
- Objective and flexible with the willingness to continually update your knowledge and travel to other sites on occasion.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33012 in all correspondence.