Occupational Health Adviser
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Montrose, East Scotland on a contract basis until end May 2016.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Identify and implement OH interventions to protect and enhance the health, well-being and performance of employees.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with line managers and HR/Safety professionals to manage work-related ill health and capability issues.
- Manage a clinical case load.
- Deliver business travel clinic.
- Carry out Health Surveillance.
- Provide ergonomic support and advice to employees and managers.
- Support EHS resilience programmes.
- Promote and deliver a customer friendly quality driven service.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Nurse with Occupational Health qualification (Degree or Diploma level) preferably on Part 3 of Register.
- You will have competency in Health Surveillance (Audiometry / Spirometry / Skin Assessment / Capability Assessment).
- Experience with absence case management.
- Experience within an occupational health setting managing own case load is required for this role.
- Experience of managing office based ergonomic risks.
- You will possess good IT skills with excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246457733 or email email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34959 in all correspondence.