National Market Access Lead
CK Clinical are recruiting for a National Market Access Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough, Berkshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
This National Market lead position will be based from the companies UK head office in Slough, which is easily accessible by car, and public transport.
The rate on offer is £60 per hour - Ltd/Umbrella rate. PAYE rate and option is available if preferred.
National Market Access Lead Role:
About the role - You will be responsible for:• Leading, and developing clear and commercially driven Market Access strategies and HTA submission by utilising stakeholder insights and on trend market knowledge of health economics.
- Being the face of the company for all external HTA communications including representation at committee meetings.
- Developing and executing high quality Pricing & Reimbursement strategies and HTA submissions for the UK & Ireland.
- Leading key consultations, shaping and inputting into National clinical guideline reviews, therapeutic consultations, quality standards and competitor consultations.
- Supporting company Market Access capability and being the internal expert on the reimbursement environment and share knowledge; being the expert on HTA policies and methodologies.
- Leading on national HTA submissions; optimising national clinical guidelines reviews, therapeutic consultations, quality standards and competitor consultations regional business case submissions.
- Developing an external network with leaders in the field of Health Economics and P&R, driving customer insight on current and future clinical practice to inform national HTA submissions.
- Collaborating to ensure robust project plans are developed with clear expectation of deliverables and responsibilities.
- Building productive working partnerships with Global and European Market Access pricing teams to develop pricing strategies and commercial schemes.
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics (or equivalent).
- Substantial Health Economics experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry and previous market or market access experience.
- Demonstrable ability to plan at a business unit level of complexity and a marketing programmes
- Expert knowledge of NHS structures, processes and policies, decision making networks and understanding of therapy areas.
- Strong knowledge of the UK political and healthcare policy environment and experience of Health Economic Submissions.
- Experience having written HTA submissions, applying to NICE and being successful.
For more information or to apply for this Market Access Lead position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48654.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.