CK Group are recruiting for a Part time Medical Writer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis initially until the end of the year. The role is remotely based and the hours will average 10 hoursper week but could range from 5 to 20 hours per week.
Salary: Up to £46 per hour LTD
Part time Medical Writer Role:
- Participate in the overall effort to update nonclinical and clinical dossier sections for pharma products and respond tohealth authority questions
- Draft/Review/Revise Module 2/4/5 nonclinical and clinical dossier sections and ensure documents are submission-ready
- Update the Summary of Product Characteristics and Patient Information Leaflet in line with dossierupdates
- Provide finalised documents to publishing group.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a medical writer
- Experience in submission of ECTD modules 2, 4 & 5 for pharmaceutical products and with submissions to the EMEA
- Experience with the summary of product characteristics & patient information leaflets
- Desired - A candidate that has devised or been a part of a clinical strategy drafting or implementing for a product for EMEA submissions
Company: Our clienttakes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: The role is remotely based and the hours will average 10hours per week but could range from 5 to 20 hours per week.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49091.