Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Writer to join the leading UK medical research organisation at their site based in London on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To provide specialist medical writing skills in writing, editing, reviewing and Quality control (QC), to ensure timely production of Clinical Study Reports (CSRs) and Investigator Brochures (IBs) within applicable regulatory timeframes.
- To manage the preparation of CSRs by building consensus with the project teams on report Requirements, responsibilities for delivery of data and production timelines.
- Work with project teams to review third party IBs and assess the need for IB supplements.
Further responsibilities will include:-Producing and maintaining appropriate SOPs and guidance documents.
- Providing medical writing training/mentoring to key groups as required, sharing knowledge and expertise to benefit others.
- Developing and maintaining an awareness of clinical trials and key projects.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life science Graduate with relevant experience in writing regulatory reports including CSRs and IBs
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33221 in all correspondence.