CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Writer to join a well-established, global CRO, based from their site in West Sussex.
- Investigational Medicinal Product Dossiers (IMPDs)
- Clinical Trial Applications and amendments· Clinical study protocols and protocol amendments
- Investigator brochures and updates
- Interim and final clinical study reports
- Development Safety Update Reports
- Patient Informed Consent Forms
- Scientific Advice Briefing documents
- Provide guidance and support to other in-house units in preparation or review of manuals, training guidelines and similar documents.
- Minimum of a BA/BS in Science. Advanced degree in a health-related science is desirable.
- APhD or MSc in Biology or health-related science is desirable and proven experience in pharmaceutical medical writing is preferred.
- Familiarity with industry principles of drug safety, EU and international regulatory guidelines, drug development,biostatistics, pharmacology, clinical trial methodology and oncology
- Knowledge of ICH guidelines, drug regulation guidance, drug development processes
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Medical Writer position, please contact Aliza Qureshi on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51213 in all correspondence.