Medical Writer X2
CK Group are recruiting for 2 Medical Writers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry remotely initially then at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
This role is outside IR35 and pays £53-£70 per hour Ltd depending on experience.
Medical Writer Role:
- Lead the authoring of real world abstracts, posters and manuscripts.
- Lead the authoring of study protocols for in house analysis with epidemiologist and Data Science Team.
- Critically analyses, synthesizes, and presents complex information from a broad range of therapeutic areas in oncology across multiple tumour areas.
- Lead authoring of study reports from analyses carried out in house with our Data Science Team.
- Provides critical review of documents from authors assigned to document deliverables for correctness, clarity, completeness and compliance.
- A working knowledge and understanding of the drug development process within the pharmaceuticalindustry, together with significant experience in an international communications or information role. In addition, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in the life sciences, preferably with an MSc or PhD.
- Demonstrated medical writing experience gained within the pharmaceutical/medical industry/CRO.
- Ideally at least 3 years of prior experience - Pharma CRO, consultancy, freelance, etc
- Prior RWE Epidemiology experience and Oncology experience.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Medical Writer role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49567 in all correspondence.