Medical Writer And Publication Planner
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Writer and Publication Planner to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis at their offices based in Hertfordshire. This is an office based position.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Medical Writing and Publication Manager, you will provide expertise to internal and external stakeholders to ensure all materials and publications comply with relevant SOPs, regulations and guidelines.
- Assigned to brand/medical teams you will drive the development of publication plans to ensure that all UK medical trials are communicated to the external scientific and medical community in a timely manner,
- Facilitate Health Care Professionals understanding and awareness of the safety and efficacy of company products.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of key brands and therapy areas and research
- Write copy to the highest standard for a range of medical education and communication materials, including Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) submissions (including NICE submissions), advisory board and conference reports, patient materials, publications, conference abstracts, posters and presentations.
- Write in an accurate and unbiased scientific manner, assimilating new information in order to convey a particular conclusion in a simple and compelling manner.
- To be considered for this role you will need a life-science, pharmacy degree or equivalent, with an advanced degree and/or certification preferred.
- Professional experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech Industry or within a Medical Publication/Communications agency is essential in addition to a medical writing background and a working knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment for publications.
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will coordinate the production of multiple complex projects and assist the Medical Writing and Publication Manager in forecasting workload and resource.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Hendre Moolman with your updated CV on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34613 in all correspondence.