Medical Therapy Area Lead - Split Home and Office
Julia Day at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Therapy Area Lead to manage a speciality medicines team. Leading a team of 5 you will be responsible for the strategic medical plan for two therapies that form speciality medicines whilst delivering operational excellence of the medical affairs team.
A small - medium pharmaceutical company with an excellent existing and exciting pipeline of products. The company very much treats people as people is patient centric.Location:
Split between home and the office (as the role manages two MSL's it could have some field time as well).
- Line management of two Medical Managers, two Medical Liaison's and a Medical Advisor.
- Act as an expert medical resource for the Specialty Medicine team.
- Attend relevant national and international scientific meetings/congresses
- Manage UK&I activities in Phase III & IV clinical development, including local investigator initiated studies
- Provide local medical expert input into UK&I and global commercial teams
- Attend and proactively participate in brand teams
- Provide expert advice, review and approval of ABPI Materials
- Work in a collaborative manner with Market Access to support access to therapy area medicines for HTA submissions to NICE, AWMSG and SMC.
- A medical / pharmacy degree or PhD. An MSc or BSc qualification is acceptable with industry experience
- Medical Affairs industry experience is essential
- In-depth knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
- Line management experience is preferable
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in a challenging external environment
- Competitive base salary and package
- Inclusive, nurturing environment offering you the chance to have a voice, be a person and gain both professional and personal development.
For more information or to apply for this medical affairs leadership position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45895 in all correspondence.