Medical Solution Lead, Immunology
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Solution Lead (Immunology) to join a Biopharmaceutical company in a remote based role on a part time contract basis (3 days per week) for an initial 6-month period.
Company: This company is a successful global biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines and solutions for people living with severe diseases of the immune or central nervous systems. The company works across approximately 40 countries across Europe and the restof the world.
Location: This Medical Solution Lead role will be remote based working as part of the Immunology team.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to
- Adapt and translate appropriate scientific content; addressing barriers to the efficient development of materials and assets for the field
- Drive the implementation of the medical plan in partnership with the immunology team
- Ensuring that all medical solutions are consistent with the highest possible scientific standards
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all promotional and medical solutions have obtained local compliance approval
- Executing a communication plan in line with the patient value strategy and local insights
- Integrating and aligning global medical strategies and tactics in local Patient Value Plan
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a life sciences or healthcare background, with a proven experience in stakeholder facing roles within healthcare
- Knowledge of local healthcare compliance and pharma environment
- Experience in medical plan execution
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438842 970 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49534 in all correspondence.