Medical Service Manager
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Medical Services Manager to join a specialist service provider in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Guildford on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role will be:
- To develop and manage a global medical information call centre for a variety of clients.
- You will be reporting to the Director of PV Operations, providing regular updates regarding project status.
- To provide each client with high quality medical information service.
- To manage the medical enquiries from external clients including healthcare professionals and patients as well as assisting the clients' internal departments with queries where required.
Further responsibilities will include:
- To ensure adequate resourcing within allocated client medical information systems, including recruiting of new employees as needed and ongoing training of new and existing employees.
- To manage Quality Management System activities for the client.
- Prepare client-specific monthly reports and participate in client audits and inspections.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life science graduate or equivalent degree
- Should have significant senior experience in Medical Information.
- Should have good experience in client management.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL35026 in all correspondence.