Medical Science Liaison
CK Clinical are recruiting for 2 x Medical Science Liaison - Aesthetics, to join an independent, specialist pharmaceutical company covering the North or South territory.
Location: Field Based (North or South) - UK and ROI
This position will take the lead role in delivering face to face scientific and clinical information and services.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data
- Act as a product specialist resource providing detailed knowledge of medical information
- Build professional relationships with local, regional, and national opinion leaders
- Effectively communicate disease state and product knowledge
- Train field and head office teams on medical & scientific aspects
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Life science graduate, ideally with a relevant PhD, pharmacy or medical qualification.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in a field based role
- Proven track record in developing and delivering medical education programmes
- Experience with OTC or DTC products
For more information or to apply for this Medical Science Liaison position, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 870022 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47776.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK