Medical Science Liaison
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a company in the healthcare industry on a remote contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £55.45 per hour Umbrella depending on experience
- Engage in one to onescientific dialogue with external experts around company medicines and vaccines, enabling them to confidently discuss company portfolio with patients and the wider medical community and ensuring they are knowledgeable in identifying the right patient for the most appropriate medicines and vaccines.
- Act as an expert speaker at promotional and scientific events to disseminate information to larger groups of healthcare providers while stimulating clinical dialogue to gain different views andperspectives.
- Respond to unsolicited requests for Medical Information from healthcare providers in a fair, factual, balanced, and scientifically rigorous manner via the appropriate and preferred channel.
- Act as the interface between the professional healthcare community and the internal medical team and its affiliates to bring in value-added insights that inform Medical, Commercial, and Research & Development activities.
- Foster a collaborative working relationship with Medical Representatives and Commercial colleagues.
- Higher degree in life sciences: PhD, MSc or equivalent
- A significant amount of pharmaceutical industry experience in a role successfully
- Expertise in any of the following:respiratory, critical care, infectious diseases, virology
- Strong academic background having participated in, or led research projects and authored publications
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This role will be mainly remotely based but will likely in future when able depending upon COVID guidelines to include face to face meetings.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Heather Deagle on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51705.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.