Medical Science Liaison - UK
Farzaana Khan is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a speciality company in the biopharmaceutical industry in a field based role on a permanent basis in UK.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Develop strong product advocacy through KOL engagement by delivering quality medical education to external stakeholders.
- Provide relevant, complete accurate and timely compliant, high-standard and customised scientific answers to medical educational requests
- Develop professional relationships with local, regional, and national KOLs to provide current medical and scientific education and information on products
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support product launch activities and communication plans, develop and implement regional strategy and tactical plans
- Respond to customer inquiries to ensure focused and balanced clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of our products and services
- Identify and communicate key clinical and research issues from KOLs to appropriate departments
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Advanced degree in Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Medicine or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Medical Science Liaison in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in antibiotics
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team that is working in a face paced environment.
Benefits include a competitive package, with salary, bonus and car allowance.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Farzaana Khan on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41848 in all correspondence.