Medical Science Liaison - Rheumatology
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a global pharmaceutical company in a field based role on a permanent basis, covering South Yorkshire to North London
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Establish and manage scientifically based relationships with clinical investigators, HCPs and other stakeholders including, but not limited to, key research and educational institutions, hospitals, networks, physician organisations and payers.
- Act as a field-based reference point for non-promotional scientific and clinical expertise to field force and encourage self-sufficiency in the field force where feasible.
- Proactively develop scientific research concepts and ideas with investigators that deliver new data to enhance companies product profile.
- Ensure that prevailing legislation, GCP, Ethical Committee, SOP, local WP requirements, and ABPI Code of Practice requirements are fulfilled.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Ideally medically qualified or a qualified pharmacist or possesses a PhD qualification.
- Pre-Launch/new Launch, linked with previous Liaison experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
- Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice preferred with extensive knowledge and experience of Rheumatology & Dermatology.
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard. Possess excellent presentation skills.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey. Other benefits include: Competitive salary & company benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842970 or HMoolman@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33567 in all correspondence.