Medical Science Liaison, Respiratory - London
Julia Day is looking for an MSL to join a small, niche, scientifically driven organisation. Focusing on respiratory medicine you will cover the central London, East London and Kent working on both pre and post launch activities. This is a collaborative and supportive organisation and offers a diverse range of medical activities and the opportunity for growth and progression.
Location: East and Central London, Essex, Kent
- Provide fair, balanced and unbiased field-based medical and scientific support in response to specific requests from HCPs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic planning.
- To identify, develop and maintain credible relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and academic centres.
- To function in a non-promotional capacity for 100% of the time spent in role.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with the relevant UK patient organisations in the disease area(s) of interest.
- Project management of UK investigator initiated trial (IIT) applications.
- Provide local input into company sponsored UK Phase II-IV clinical development activities, as required.
- Attend relevant national and international scientific meetings/congresses.
- Contribute to the development of the UK Medical Affairs strategic plan, playing a lead role in the organisation and execution of advisory boards and symposia.
- Guide the development of brand plans and strategies by providing appropriate medical insight and expert knowledge about the product or disease area.
- Medical degree, pharmacy degree, or higher science degree (i.e. MSc, PhD).
- In depth understanding of the MSL role - this is open to either experienced MSL's or those looking to move into the role.
- Proven relationship building skills with key opinion leaders.
- Understanding of the wider NHS environment and key opportunities for pharma and the NHS to partner effectively within the scope of the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Proactive nature with a desire to learn.
- Experience in respiratory is ideal.
The benefits: Competitive basic salary, car, bonus, healthcare and pension. A great opportunity to get involved with a wide range of activities within an organisation with impressively high staff retention and engagement. A collaborative and proactive environment great for those with a desire to develop.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44610 in all correspondence.