Medical Science Liaison - Ophthalmology
Julia Day is looking for a Senior MSL / MSL Lead to join a relatively new pharmaceutical company in the UK. You will be working in specialty medicine and covering the South of the UK as a field medical liaison as well as assisting in head office based projects. The role will join a small yet growing team and be integral in the shaping and development of the department and company.
- Work with Medical Manager and other MSL to create and build and execute a KOL plan
- Carry out pro-active (non product related) activities with KOLs that further advance patient care
- Work with Medical Affairs manager, and KOLs to generate local/ national publications
- Work with Medical Affairs manager to run customer advisory boards and engagement with patient groups
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the ABPI code and ensure local compliance
- Facilitate identification and presentation of research opportunities for consideration in support of products
- Scientific degree ideally with a higher qualification e.g. MSc or PhD
- Significant medical liaison experience
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Hands-on leader who is highly adept at building cross-functional relationships with other UK colleagues and EMEA medical affairs team
- Effective, presentation, written and verbal communication skills, excellent teaching skills and business acumen
What is offered: A genuinely collaborative and energetic environment with a supportive and team approach. The company have a solid pipeline of medicines with launches both imminent and ongoing. The role offers a competitive salary, reflecting the experience and expertise required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39090 in all correspondence.