Medical Science Liaison - New Diabetes Team Build
Mary Bolt is recruiting for 6 MSLs to join an innovative, privately owned pharmaceutical company with an interesting product portfolio and a focus on providing high-quality medicines. This is an exciting time to join them as the roles are needed to expand their Diabetes team and they need MSLs across the UK. Permanent and Fixed Term Contract roles are available.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide field-based medical and scientific support to respond to specific requests from healthcare professionals for further information around the therapeutic area and to help maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centres.
- Deliver fair, balanced and unbiased scientific and/or educational presentations reactively (in response to a specific request) to healthcare professionals, either individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.) as well as to healthcare professionals in a promotional setting, when appropriate.
- Discuss the collection of real world data (RWD), investigator initiated trials and clinical trial details with potential investigators, and help co-ordination of clinical investigator meetings.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Attending relevant national and international scientific meetings/congresses to ensure up-to-date knowledge of therapy area, and to respond to any specific enquiries from healthcare professionals.
- Working in collaboration with the Scientific Advisors and Medical staff to organise and present scientifically credible data packages at advisory boards when required.
- Contributing to the development of brand plans and strategies by providing medical/scientific insight and knowledge about the product or disease area and provide field-based support and training to the sales force and other departments as necessary.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Life science or related field, Pharmacy or PhD level desirable with significant experience of working in a field based MSL/Medical Affairs role.
- Knowledge and experience of RWD, investigator initiated trials and/or clinical trial process and ideally experience across Cardiovascular, Diabetes/Endocrinology or Renal therapeutic areas.
- Good understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good project management skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40280 in all correspondence.