Medical Science Liaison Manager
Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for an MSL Medical Manager to support the medical directorate in delivering the strategic medical plan by leading, managing and coaching the field medical liaison team. Delivering operational excellence you will work pre, peri and post launch operating in both the office and the field (40% KOL engagement) and manage a team of 5 MSL's.
The Company: A patient centric and inclusive organisation with a new chemical entity coming to market in around 18 months' time. Therapeutically they have an excellent and diverse pipeline and offer great opportunities for growth and development.
Location: Home based with approximately 1-2 days a week in the office.
- Line management, ensuring regular 1:1s and performance reviews are undertaken.
- Act as an expert medical resource for the team, wider medical affairs group and external KOL's.
- Attend relevant national and international scientific meetings/congresses.
- Support the medical directorate in developing and executing the Medical Affairs plan, including UKI phase IIIb and IV clinical trial planning.
- Management of UKI activities in Phase III & IV clinical development, including local investigator initiated studies.
- Develop and execute national advisory boards as well as supporting MSLs to deliver regional advisory boards.
- Provide medical support to field-based medical colleagues, including development of top tier key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Attend and proactively participate in brand team and concept meetings.
- Final Signatory review (medical or business) and approval of materials.
- Under guidance, work in a collaborative manner with Market Access to support access to therapy area medicines for HTA submissions to NICE, AWMSG and SMC.
- Experienced Medical Science Liaison with a depth of understanding to the ABPI Code of Practice and a variety of medical affairs activities.
- Preferably final medical signatory status (as pharmacist or physician or registered as a business signatory).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent judgment and ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Operationally excellent with good adaptability.The Benefits: Excellent management role with strategic and operational responsibilities. An excellent team with some long-standing MSLs in a company offering progression and a wide remit of role. Basic salary, car, pension, healthcare, dental and holidays.
For more information or to apply for this medical affairs leadership position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46036 in all correspondence.