Medical Science Liaison - East Midlands
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a pharmaceutical company in a field based role on a permanent basis, covering East Midlands & South Yorkshire.
The main purpose of your role as Medical Science Liaison will be:
- A member of a regionally based team of scientifically qualified personnel who function as an extension of Medical Affairs team
- Engaging with medical experts and other healthcare professionals (HCPs) at various phases of the product life cycle around areas of key scientific / developmental importance
- Alignment of the overall medical plan, working in close collaboration with other functions in a non-promotional nature.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with current and future external medical experts and regional healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Delivering scientific interactions in response to unsolicited requests in accordance with the relevant process
- Acting as a primary liaison contact to investigators with an interest in developing and conducting investigator initiated research
- Collaborating with colleagues in Clinical Operations to support delivery of patient enrolment in clinical trials through identification of appropriate trial sites and provision of feedback
- Developing regional plans and execute in alignment with overall medical plan
- Delivery of scientific training to internal colleagues
- Attendance at national / international congresses for the purposes of learning and provision of scientific support
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical, nursing or science degree (essential)
- Postgraduate qualification (MSc, PhD), highly desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Relevant pharma experience with experience of Oncology and/Haematology.
- Knowledge of NHS
- Ability to operate within a significantly changing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company that is one to watch in the industry.
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Company bonus
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32816 in all correspondence.