Medical Science Liaison – Cardiovascular – Midlands
Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for an MSL to join a medium sized pharmaceutical company in the Midlands. You will be part of the cardiovascular team where you will exchange scientific information with KOLs and become the technical and clinical expert of the products and disease.
The company: Medium sized global pharmaceutical company.
Location: Field based - Midlands
- Develop and maintain contacts with KOLs; developing relationships and credibility
- Have and share expertise in and knowledge of products, patient treatment trends, clinical trials and scientific activities
- Be the first point of contact for the sales professional teams, for complex medical questions that require in depth medical knowledge.
- Deliver clinical data in the support of health economic/value proposition.
- Develop and contribute to scientific presentations
- Ensure that the most appropriate healthcare professionals are selected for involvement in medical activities e.g. advisory boards, clinical trials etc.
- Contribute to the development of Brand Plans and Strategies
- Collect investigators' proposals for local and regional clinical activities,
- Actively participate in providing input to the Clinical Trials team on trial and survey feasibility and site suitability
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and the ABPI Code of Practice
- Ideally you will hold a PhD or GPhC Registration
- Experience in a field based medical or clinical role would be highly advantageous
- Experience of working within cardiovascular disease (essential if you have no industry experience)
- Full driving licence
The benefits: Excellent basic and package.
For more information or to apply for this medical affairs leadership position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44973 in all correspondence.