Medical Science Liaison (Respiratory)
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is looking for a Medical Science Liaison to join a Global Pharmaceutical company and cover the North of England and Scotland in their Medical Liaison team for an initial 12 month contract.
A Global top 20 pharmaceutical company with an extensive portfolio of medicines within diabetes, oncology and cardiovascular disease. This is a 7 person field medical team (including this role) who report into an MSL Manager and eventually the Medical Director / Head of Medical Affairs.
A field based Medical Science Liaison role covering Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Newcastle, Leeds and Hull areas.
- A field based medical affairs role where you are responsible for non-promotional scientific exchange with external thought leaders and HCPs.
- Proactively seeking external advice, insights and information from HCPs.
- Respond to enquires and provide scientific expertise on company clinical trials and medicines.
- Collaborate effectively with HCPs and thought leaders on medical and brand related projects including advisory boards, IITs, publications and speaker training.
- Deliver presentations, using approved materials focused on a therapeutic area, disease state, or data on existing treatment options.
- Candidates must minimally hold a BSc, ideally and MSc, PhD or PharmD.
- Experience of working as a Medical Science Liaison / Regional Medical Advisor.
- Ideally experience within respiratiry or related, although field medical experience is more important.
Excellent contractor rate working PAYE through CK (role is inside IR35).
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47773 in all correspondence.