Medical Science Liaison (Diabetes)
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is looking for a Medical Science Liaison to join a Global Pharmaceutical company and cover the South of England, South West and M4 corridor in their Medical Liaison team for an initial 12 month contract.
The Company: A Global top 20 pharmaceutical company with an extensive portfolio of medicines within diabetes, oncology and cardiovascular disease. This is a 7 person field medical team (including this role) who report into an MSL Manager and eventually the Medical Director / Head of Medical Affairs.
Location: A field based Medical Science Liaison role covering the South of England, South West and M4 corridor.
- A field based medical affairs role where you are responsible for non-promotional scientific exchange with external thought leaders and HCPs.
- Proactively seeking external advice, insights and information from HCPs.
- Respond to enquires and provide scientific expertise on company clinical trials and medicines.
- Collaborate effectively with HCPs and thought leaders on medical and brand related projects including advisory boards, IITs, publications and speaker training.
- Deliver presentations, using approved materials focused on a therapeutic area, disease state, or data on existing treatment options.
- Candidates must minimally hold a BSc, ideally and MSc, PhD or PharmD.
- Experience of working as a Medical Science Liaison / Regional Medical Advisor.
- Ideally experience within diabetes / endocrinology or related, although field medical experience is more important.
The Benefits: Excellent contractor rate.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46844 in all correspondence.