Ben Traies at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Officer to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the medical, regulatory and drug safety consultancy teams, providing expert medical assistance, guidance and medical contribution.
- Act as medical QPPV for clients and perform all medical drug safety related activities as needed to support the project teams
- Act as the medical expert in responding to medical information enquiries, including some out of hours on call responsibilities
- Write, review and approve marketing materials for clients according to the SOPs and regulations applicable
- Assist setting up, managing and maintaining medical affairs and drug safety services for new and existing clients.
- Help drive business development for the organisation and interface with clients as the medical representative of the team.
- Personally manage certain consultancy activities and contribute to operational team activities as required.
- Where required, to act as medical monitor on clinical studies
- Optimise fee contribution, whilst adhering to the company values and strategy.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medically qualified with demonstrable pharmacovigilance experience
- GMC Registration essential
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation where you will enjoy real autonomy in a commercial environment. For more information or to apply for this Medical Officer opportunity please contact Ben Traies on +44 (0)1438 842 968 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31507 in all correspondence.