Medical Manager - Rare Diseases
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Manager to join a small-medium pharmaceutical company as a Medical Affairs Manager. The role will be within the company’s rare disease team.
Company: A small-medium sized pharmaceutical company with some exciting launches coming up within rare diseases.
Location: Home based in the UK.
Salary: Flexible – depending on experience.
Medical Manager Role:
- Attend relevant national and international scientific meetings/congresses.
- Support the Therapy Area Lead in developing and executing the medical strategy plan including phase IIIb and IV clinical trial planning.
- Management of UKI activities in Phase III & IV clinical development, including local investigator initiated studies.
- Develop and execute national advisory boards.
- Support MSLs to run regional advisory boards.
- Provide medical support to field-based medical colleagues, including development of top tier KOLs.
- Reviewing and approve materials with the ABPI – ideally being or being eligible to become a final medical signatory.
- A Medical/Pharmacy degree with an in-depth knowledge of the ABPI Cod of Practice – ideally be a final medical signatory.
- Understanding of UK healthcare and market access environment.
- Ability to partner with healthcare providers.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Medical Manager position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50840.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.