Medical Lead - Biosimilars
Julia Day is currently recruiting for a Medical Lead. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a new medical function with line and therapeutic responsibilities. You will provide strategic direction, line management leadership as well as working as the therapeutic expert for biotherapeutics.
- Provide expert medical/scientific advice to requests for scientific/technical information
- Contribute to the development and medical and scientific accuracy of core dossiers generated by the medical department (i.e. pricing and reimbursement dossiers, HEOR dossiers, medical information packs, clinical expert reviews etc.).
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with KOLs / external experts and academic centres
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs
- Deliver training to sales forces and other departments
Clinical Research Activities: o Design and implement clinical research projects o Provide the required oversight to manage review, approval and conduct of IIS studies.
- Review and preparation of promotional material.
- Monitor the environment for competitive intelligence
Qualifications & Experience:
- Medical Degree or Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or higher
- Experience of medical affairs and working within a highly matrix framework
- Ideally mentoring or management experience
- Experience of working in multiple therapy areas would be advantageous
For more information please contact Julia Day on 01246 457 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL36300 in all correspondence.