Medical Information/Scientific Advisor
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information/Scientific Advisor contractor for a small-medium pharmaceutical company at their site based in Manchester on a fixed-term 12 month contract, working remotely up to 2 days per week.
Company: A small-medium sized pharmaceutical company with some exciting launches coming up within rare diseases.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to
- Create, manage and review, standard responses and frequently asked questions to commonly askedquestions
- Ensure that when processing Medical Information enquiries Pharmacovigilance requirements are met
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the UK Medical Affairs strategic plan
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing Medical Information responses to specific questions from HCPs
- Supporting the activities of the Medical Science Liaisons on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting the development and maintenance of scientific and clinical presentations for assignedtherapeutic area(s)
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with possible post graduate qualification, combined with Medical Information industry experience and clear demonstration of achievements
- Good working knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference50976.