Medical Information Professional
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Officer to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow on a contract basis for 5 months.
Company: Our client is a global leader within the pharmaceutical industry.Location: This Medical Information Officer role will be based at our clients site in Harlow, Essex.
Salary: Up to £21.15 per hour PAYE.
Medical Information Officer Role:
- Providing a high-quality medical information enquiry handling service by responding to medical queries on products and devices across our vast portfolio.
- Document the enquiry and response accurately and completely within the medical information enquiry database Lifesphere Medical Information (LSMI).
- Recogniseadverse events and product complaints, handling and reporting these in strict compliance as per company’s SOPs/WIs.
- Understand and manage the customer expectations in providing information within agreed deadlines, ensuring that information provided conforms to the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Creating and maintaining product standard letters, FAQs, Data on File (DOF) and departmental databases.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally in a customer facing role, customer services background.
- Need to have previous experience in an MI role with a pharma company or vendor.
- Excellent written skills and good understanding of general science terms.
- An understanding medical terms is essential and the ability to interpretcomplex medical terms to translate to a patient.
- Ability to identify adverse events.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Officer position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50846.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of payindicated is an umbrella rate.