Medical Information Officer - Maternity Cover
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Officer to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Stevenage on a 9-month fixed term maternity cover contract basis.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Stevenage which is easily commutable from surrounding areas in Hertfordshire via train and the A1(M) motorway.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Take all Medical Information calls and emails (approx. 15 to 20 per week).
- Send pre-agreed responses where appropriate, escalate some and pass to other departments where needed.
- Perform monthly reconciliation with partners.
- On balance, the remainder of the role will allocate time spent on medical affairs activities such as copy approval, producing educational materials and training.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in Life Science background, with previous medical information experience in a pharmaceutical company.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and fluent in English.
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Great telephone manner and approach.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Officer position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48682.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.