Medical Information Associate
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Information Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Middlesex on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide a high level of customer service to consumers and healthcare professionals and to respond to queries in a timely and appropriate manner following best practice at all times.
- Provide up to date Medical Information in response to queries from internal and external customers in line with global process.
- Respond to all queries with accurate information and with the consumer/healthcare professional experience, company reputation and brand image at the forefront of your mind.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all potential issues regarding corrective action, difficult interactions with customers, potential legal issues or issues likely to result in media attention are communicated and escalated in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance with local legislation and company policies, identifying the appropriate source of information or issue ownership and managing consumer/healthcare professionals expectations as resolutions can take up to several weeks.
- Providing up to date, appropriate safety information in response to enquiries from internal or external customers in line with the global process. There is also the potential to support to embed Medical Governance within the Medical Affairs team.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level above in a relevant life sciences or pharmacy related field.
- Previous experience of Medical Information or Safety information would be desirable.
- Excellent communication organisation and judgement skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33212 in all correspondence.