Medical Information Associate - Surrey
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Swedish speaking Medical Information Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey on a contract basis. The Medical Information Associate (MIA) provides technical and medical information with high degree of quality customer service in the local language. In addition the MIA will be responsible for researching and preparing for medical inquiries in English.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Frontline Medical Information Request Management :- · Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards. · Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines. · Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfillment. · Provide response in customer's local language using approved resources in English.
- Secondline Medical Information Content Management · Exhibit broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s). · Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources. · Create and maintain MI documents by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers' needs. · Ensure the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labelling and licensing for all the appropriate countries. · Maintain compliance with corporate and departmental trainings, SOPs and WIs.
- Ensure continuity and quality of service for customers across all countries of cover by supporting Operations Manager and relevant MI colleagues.
- Identify continuous improvement (CI) opportunities to improve processes and take an active role in implementation of process improvement.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish
- Degree in a life science/ healthcare field, Pharmacy Degree preferred
- Previous experience in Medical Information would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA41930 in all correspondence.