Medical Information Associate - Danish Speaking
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Information Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Provide technical and medical information with high quality customer service and be responsible for researching and preparing responses to escalated medical inquiries as well as Scientific Response Documents related to one or two therapeutic areas.
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, Internet or mail and accurately and completely document the inquiry and response according to relevant SOPs/WI and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record or triage to the responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints and also process fulfillment.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Handling escalated MI inquiries from various sources, showing a broad knowledge of the assigned therapeutic area and pertinent disease states.
- Creating and maintaining MI documents and ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, as well as being timely, balanced and meeting customers needs.
- Ensuring that response documents are aligned to global, regional or local labelling and licensing for all the countries supported and ensure compliance with corporate & departmental training, SOPs or WIs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Pharmacy or Life/Health sciences or related field.
- Pharmacy, hospital, Medical Information or pharmaceutical experience would be desirable.
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English as well as being fluent in Danish.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31786 in all correspondence.