Julia Day is recruiting for a Medical Director to join a highly successful global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
This senior position will have responsibility for Medical Affairs, Medical Information, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Pharmacovigilance activities with the UK, ensuring they comply with relevant legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Providing leadership and support to the Medical team.
- Monitoring the performance of team members and ensuring they are receiving adequate support.
- Supporting the current product as well as the up and coming launch of a new product mid 2020.
- Ensuring that legally compliant Pharmacovigilance and Quality Management systems are in place and implemented in the UK.
- Providing expert solutions to compliance related activities demonstrating excellent advise for all ABPI work.
- Being responsible for delivering a Medical Information service in the UK, providing access to healthcare professionals, the general public and internal employees.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide legal and regulatory framework.
- Using sound decision making skills to ensure the company remains both competitive and compliant with relevant regulations.
- Representing the organisation at a range of meetings, liasing with key opinion leaders, and demonstrating an advanced therapy area and product expertise.
- Medical doctor with GMC registration.
- Experienced within medical affairs and leadership.
- Ethical and principle based approach to decision-making.
- Ability to think, plan and contribute strategically.
- Strong communication and influencing skills - written and verbal.
- Previous experience of managing medically-qualified staff.
- Proven understanding and application of key pharmacovigilance, regulatory and promotional legislation to ensure effective implementation into company processes.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47347 in all correspondence.