Julia Day is recruiting for a Medical Director to join a medium sized organisation and lead the medical department in the UK. You will be part of the senior management group, contributing to business strategies whilst also providing management (first and second line) to the medical team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Devise the strategic direction and implement the strategic plan for the Medical Department
- Develop specific tactical plans for the Medical Department
- Monitor national pharmaceutical industry and healthcare changes
- Provide expert medical advice on company products and therapy areas to internal and external customers.
- Manage the Medical Department budget
- Ensure compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Have overall responsibility for the Medical Information function and supporting documents.
- Provide a Final ABPI signature for approval and certification purposes
- Develop close professional relationships with key opinion leaders
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Qualified Medical Doctor with GMC Registration (or permissible)
- Expert knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice and experienced signatory
- Experienced in line management
- Product launch experience
For more information on this role please contact Julia Day on 01246 457 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL36525 in all correspondence.