Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance in London, 6 month
Hendre Moolman is currently recruiting for a contract role available within a leading pharmaceutical company as an Interim Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance. You will be working at a Global level, taking responsibility for a given product. This includes all strategic and tactical responsibilities as well as accountability for signal detection activities, aggregate reports and RMPs. 6 month initial contract, full time with flexibility to work from home.
- Support developmental programs, including both early and late stage development as required.
- Be responsible for the oversight of signal detection and risk management activities for designated global/regional product(s), together with global safety lead responsibly as appropriate.
- Support Therapeutic Lead.
- Line management responsibilities for junior physicians and/or scientists.
- Flexibility to support compounds/initiatives outside of primary therapeutic area(s) as directed by business and departmental needs.
- Qualified Physician (ideally with GMC Registration).
- Experienced in drug safety / pharmacovigilance ideally in both clinical development and post marketing.
- Proven success leading projects and working autonomously.
For more information on this position please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44699 in all correspondence.