EMEA Medical Affairs Manager - Hertfordshire
Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for an EMEA Medical Affairs Manager to join the neurology team of a global pharmaceutical company. The role will report directly into the Head of Medical Affairs and be an integral part of the leadership team. Working predominantly within Epilepsy this role requires previous experience of either this specific disease or neurology.
- Developing a strong medical plan for the region. This includes mature and early development brands.
- Work in close collaboration with other functions with marketing is the most significant collaborator.
- Take active participation and membership in a number of teams including the Global Project Team, Global Launch Team and the Clinical Group.
- Deliver plan for regional medical activities
- Support global medical strategy development and global medical studies and publications
- Collaboration with Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research to maximise European market access and reimbursement.
- Provide medical leadership and content at the main international congresses and symposia including abstract submissions, posters and presentations.
- Identification and development of regional and local Key Opinion Leader strategy as well as rising stars.
- A Medical Doctor, preferably specialised in Epilepsy or Neurology.
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry, preferably from Medical Affairs.
- Must have good experience in specialist care (either medical affairs or clinical trials/operations).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
For more information please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39741 in all correspondence.