Medical Director EMEA, Neurology
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Director EMEA, Neurology to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company at their site based in the St Albans area on a permanent basis.
Our client is a highly reputable pharmaceutical company with a strong development pipeline in neurology and a range of marketed anti-epileptic drugs. This role would be focused on the promotion of a key drug for the company across the EMEA region.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Develop and Implement EMEA Medical Affairs plan.
- Develop and implement regional publication plans.
- Identification of KOLs as well as Networking/Liaison/Development.
- Lead symposia planning meetings/teleconferences.
- Lead pan European Studies.- Input on Global Life-cycle management.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in:
- MD with specialisation in Neurology or Pharm D (or equivalent) with neurology experience.
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry in medical affairs leadership positions.
- Must have experience in specialist care (either medical affairs or clinical trials/operations).
- Previous HTA experience desirable.
- Ideally be a final signatory in the UK and have a good understanding of Promotional Code requirements in other EMEA affiliates.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Director EMEA position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48016.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.