Medical Director, Clinical Science
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for an interim Medical Director, Clinical Science to join a large international pharmaceutical company with a strong development pipeline, based at their London headquarters.
As Medical Director, Clinical Science you will oversee clinical development activities through the leadership of a multi-regional, multi-disciplinary matrix team.
Key duties will include:
- Leading EU development activities at a strategic level for a monoclonal antibody treatment for GI indications
- Oversight of clinical science activities - preparation / approval of synopses, protocols and clinical study conduct
- Responsibility for medical monitoring activities
- Managing interactions with regulatory authorities and key opinion leaders, establishing and building strong relationships
- Oversight of due diligence activities, identification and evaluation of business development opportunities
As Medical Director, Clinical Science, you will require the following:
- A Medical Degree
- Extensive clinical development experience gained within a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- A background in development of gastro-intestinal / endocrinology therapies
- Line management experience
- Experience of NDA / MAA submissions would be useful
For more information or to apply for this Medical Director, Clinical Science position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34785 in all correspondence.