Medical Director, Clinical Research, Oncology, SE
A Medical Director, Clinical Research, Oncology is required for a permanent position with a very successful pharmaceutical company at their EU Headquarters just outside London.
As Medical Director, Clinical Research, Oncology you will provide medical oversight for early phase oncology programmes, including the design and implantation of Clinical Development Plans.
Specific duties will include:
- Leading the development of Clinical Protocols to meet Clinical Development Plan objectives
- Act as Study Director, driving the execution of studies from protocol concept through to data interpretation and final reporting
- Serve as Medical Monitor, identifying, monitoring and resolving clinical program / trial issues- Providing direction to project teams, organising Advisory Boards, KOL identification and liaison
- Study budget management
QUALIFICATIONS As Medical Director, Clinical Research, Oncology, you will require the following:
- Medical degree, GMC Registration not necessary
- Significant oncology research experience within early phase studies
- Medical monitoring experience
- Ability to provide medical / scientific support to complex studies
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Medical Director, Clinical Research, Oncology position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL28994 in all correspondence.