Medical Communications Specialists
CK Group are recruiting for Medical Communications Specialists to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 21.43 per hour PAYE
Oncology Medical Communications Specialists Role:
- Logistical assistance for key WW field medical insights meetings, as required per tumour and therapy area
- Support WW FMCL/S to document processes within FME team to ensure consistency and alignment across two teams • solid tumour and haematology
- Coordination of presenters and slides for WW FM Manager meetings and Country calls (delivered through Microsoft Teams)
- Logistic organization of the annual WWFME events in close collaboration with FMCL/FMCS teams and other stakeholders.
- Management of logistic & production agencies ensuring the following: registration website management, venue search, site visits, negotiation and contracting, on-site logistics, ground transportation etc.
- Minimum of basic science degree – BSC
- Strong background in project management & systems support
- Understanding and experience of Medical Affairs teams, either in-house or through medical communications/pharmaceutically focused agency partners.
- Adept at using standard business applications including SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, WebEx etc. and ability to interface with new systems and technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Company: Our client is world renowned pharmaceutical company with a mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines to patients with serious diseases.
Location: This Oncology Medical Communications Specialists role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge. Home working until officereopens then remote and on site work required.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51883.