Medical Coding Oversight Lead
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Coding Oversight Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough, Berkshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
Location: This Medical Coding Oversight Lead position will be based from the companies UK head office in Slough, which is easily accessible by car, and public transport.
Medical Coding Oversight Lead Role: About the role - You will be responsible for:
- Oversight of medical coding activities performed by partner resources.
- Oversight of SAE reconciliation activities ensuring regulatory requirements are met by CRO partners.
- Developing and maintaining efficient and flexible best-in-class medical coding processes and procedures.
- Managing the up-versioning of coding dictionaries and performs dictionary upgrade impact analysis.
- At least a BSc in a scientific or related subject.
- Extensive proven experience working in an international medical coding team within pharma is essential.
- Experience with coding tools such as RAVE Coder or TMS.
- Direct experience with MedDRA and WHO-Drug.
- Expert understanding of coding concepts and technology.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Medical Coding Oversight Lead position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48677.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.