Medical Affairs Scientist
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Scientist on a permanent basis on behalf of our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire. The role will be office based.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- The focus of this role is the review and approval of a wide range of pharmaceutical industry generated promotional and non-promotional materials across multiple therapy areas, for technical accuracy and compliance with national and international codes, such as the ABPI and EFPIA Codes of Practice.
- Materials are directed at a range of audiences, for example industry employees, healthcare professionals, media, members of the public, patients and caregivers, and can include sales campaigns, training and education, meetings and symposia, disease awareness and press materials. Dissemination can be via hard copy but is increasingly digital, e.g. video, website, app.
- Review materials for approval, providing scientific/medical judgement on the quality and legitimacy of assets, in order to meet compliance regulations.
- Ensure reviews are completed to a high standard of accuracy and within time scales.
- Involvement in developing materials such as training modules and promotional claims guides for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Collaborate with the internal team, the client and external agencies to achieve positive outcomes.
- Work across different sectors of the internal business in order to create materials for in-house and client use.
- Opportunity to attend and help out at Advisory Boards and Congresses.
- Any other task which may be deemed appropriate.
- Life Sciences Degree
- Extensive experience of technical copy review / copy approval
- Knowledge of national and international pharmaceutical codes of practice (ABPI, EFPIA, IFPMA)
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Ability to interpret clinical data and rapidly assimilate new therapy areas
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project/time management and organisational skills
- Able to work independently and comfortable working with high volumes and to tight deadlines
- IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, WORD, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Biomedical database searching
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com to learn more. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34859 in all correspondence.