Medical Affairs Research Project Manager - Herts
Mary Bolt is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Research Project Manager to join an innovative pharmaceutical company with offices across the world at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Work closely with investigators and site support staff to ensure studies are effectively executed and completed within budget, timelines and meeting enrolment commitments as well as negotiating contracts.
- Working with relevant internal and external stakeholders to implement Early Access to Medicines Schemes and other initiatives for named patient supplies and visiting external stakeholders as required.
- Leading on operational aspects for LDGs, working alongside Medical Advisors, Medical Science Liaisons and other internal and external personnel, providing operational and study management expertise in the planning, conduct and reporting activities and making HRA submissions for LDGs as required.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing drug and clinical supplies management, ensuring sites have timely availability of required materials.
- Maintaining Visiontracker CTMS as well as routine updating of tracking tools and other local systems.
- Training MSLs and Medical Advisers in processes as required as well as updating local SOPs, Work instructions and guidance documents.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences or a related field with significant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience as a Clinical Project Manager and as a CRA with experience across phases II-IV and experience of ICH-GCP.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, high attention to detail, good interpersonal skills and the ability to proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40207 in all correspondence.