Medical Affairs Project Manager
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Project Manager for a Global pharmaceutical - Consumer Health company on a contract - 6 months basis, office based in Surrey/London.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working with Medical Affairs across a number of brands and therapeutic areas, the medical affairs project manager will be responsible for the management, integration and coordinating delivery of a number of operational projects.
- In addition, they will be responsible for managing a scientific committee, meeting management, full documentation support, contracts and finance tracking, including advisory board management,
- Responsible for all aspects of contract management with external Health Care Professionals or Health Care Organisations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to project management on multiple assignments
- Ability to build and establish strong and productive relationships.- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent standard of written English.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Hendre Moolman with your CV on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34405 in all correspondence.