Medical Affairs Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 6 months and has a daily rate of £836.27 per day PAYE.
The Company: Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. They provide health benefits to patients and consumers and have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The Location: Brentford is located at the confluence of the rivers Brent and Thames. The area is well severed by public transport from central London, Waterloo station and surrounding areas.
The Role: The key purpose to drive performance excellence and efficiency across the Global Medical organization. GMPC aims to accelerate capability development and process, system and service enhancements to deliver step changes in performance. A key component of this is in supporting the Franchise Medical organisation to deliver its goals.
- Facilitate Global Medical Affairs Networks (GMANs) - e.g. proactive agenda management, input management, action tracking, decision tracking.
- Plans, schedules and drives execution of core Medical Affairs deliverables.
- Project Manage specific Medical Affairs Projects.
- Manage items through review process track progress and address issues to ensure cycle times remain on target (ISSs, Copy Approval).
- Support planning for external facing activities e.g. Advisory Boards, Congresses, Symposia, Stand-alone Meetings.
- Will also occasionally be requested to support the Franchise Medical Head on 'above-asset' projects to ensure 'fit for purpose' processes and ways of working across the Franchise.
- Develop dashboards/reporting mechanisms to monitor progress against Medical Activity Plans.
- Extensive experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Other industry experience can also be relevant if strong project management skills have been proven.
- Knowledge of ADP/project management/Lean Sigma/business continuous improvement principles.
- Understanding of core Medical Affairs processes (e.g. Medical Planning, Scientific Engagement Planning, Copy Approval).
- Analytical, logical thought process with proven track record of strong matrix management, facilitation, and project management skills.
- Understanding of the lifecycle of pharmaceutical drug development and commercialisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kate on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47639 in all correspondence.