Medical Affairs Partner
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Partner (Hybrid Role - Multiple Therapeutic Areas) to join a leading pharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis. This role has the flexibility to be fully home based or partly/fully office basedin Hertfordshire.
Medical Affairs Partner Role: This role will be a hybrid medical affairs position where the individual will be tasked the duties of a head office based Medical Advisor/Manager or a MSL depending on the project being worked on.Projects can be across the pipeline and established products in a range of therapeutic areas including; Neurology, Haematology, Oncology, Immunology and Ophthalmology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribution of scientific and clinical expertise to deliver/lead projects across strategically aligned therapy area(s), key medical affairs capabilities and partnerships with healthcare professionals and patients organisations.
- Developing and cultivating strategic relationships with therapeutic area experts and other healthcare influencers.
- Advising on strategic planning and prioritisation of medicines, considering patient needs, business needs, resource requirements and market access considerations.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams across several assets both on a local and global level.
- Providing strategic medical review for materials and communications.
- Scientific degree (Ideally PharmD or MD - desirable to be registered in the UK).
- Previous medical affairs experience either an MSL or Medical Advisor/Manager.
- Experience of working in a matrix structure.
- Capable of solving complex issues that impact Medical Affairs and the wider business.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Medical Affairs Partner position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49277.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.