Medical Affairs Manager
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Bedfordshire in a maternity contract role.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Be the clinical expert delivering medical and ABPI code insight into cross-functional projects and activities in order to meet product and/or Therapy Area objectives.
- Be the therapeutic and data expert on products and projects as defined in support of key therapy area initiatives
- Contribute to the development and execution of Medical Plans to support, Therapy Area project plans, including data gap analysis for label, HTA, local market access and promotional claims
- Provide expert medical opinion into regulatory submissions, including variations and marketing authorisation, to maximise the benefit to patient care and the UK business
- Liaise with and influence other teams on the design and development of clinical study concepts to address key data gaps, in line with the UK/Area product strategy
- Ensure the patient is at the heart of all activities
- Develop and maintain scientific relationships with agreed key physicians to build customer insight and partnership working
- Lead the development and implementation of Clinical Advisory Boards
- Develop medical insight and expertise through attendance at scientific meetings and external interactions
- Leverage medical insight from external and internal customers into key activities, projects and plans
Provide expert medical input into key market access activities Input into the development of existing and emerging Life Cycle initiatives by providing expert medical advice and customer insight
Provide medical support for TA specific training programmes in collaboration with training department
- Act as a role model and ensure ethical/professional behaviour
- Ensure that activities comply with standards for medical governance and duty of care
- Drive intelligent compliance through adherence to the ABPI Code of Practice and PAGB Codes as applicable.
- Be responsible for medical approval of all media and designated promotional materials
- Be responsible for development and maintenance of the current claims document (CCD) for assigned promoted brands
- Support the development and quality execution of the Risk Management Plans for identified products
- End to end ownership and oversight of External Scientific Research (ESR) projects for the Therapy Area
- Ensure regular communication of best practice and facilitation of knowledge sharing across the Medical Affairs and Medical Excellence teams
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Registered Physician (preferably GMC) or Pharmacist (General Pharmaceutical Council registered)
- ABPI Nominated Signatory
- Evidence of effective team working and accountability
- Extensive patient and customer insight through experience in the NHS
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Proven ability to interact with external customers
- Experience working in Diabetes would be beneficial
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Bedfordshire. Other benefits include:
- Competitive Rate
For more information or to apply for this Medical Affairs Manager position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31394 in all correspondence.